‘Sense of humor’ is one of the first qualities people bring up when talking about what they want in a potential mate. So, here are some examples of funny subject headers for online dating profiles, collected by Joe Tracy of Online Dating Magazine:
- Feel free to interact with me. All my shots are current!
- Willing to share the remote!
- Whereâ€™s â€œClever Opening Lines for Dummiesâ€? When You Need It?
- I bathe every day!
- Is this thing like eBay?
- I’m like poop. The older I get the easier I am to pick up!
- I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.
- Girls are like phones. They like to be held and talked to, but if you press the wrong button you’ll be disconnected.
- Ok, I’m here. Now what’s your other two wishes?
- Shopping for Guys â€“ And They Said There Was No Such Store!
- Cute?…. Yes!! Sexy?…. Yes!! Smart?…. Yes!! Rich?…. Well 3 of 4 is a good start!
Funny is good, but remember: keep away from anything too insulting or sexist. Sarcastic statements like these work out loud, but aren’t usually as funny online (where people, without the benefit of being able to hear the tone of your voice, might take them too seriously).